Contracted Services in Alexandria, Arlington
Services provided to consumers within this category are generally provided off-site at another facility. The services are provided with associated staff and billed via the center at contracted rates. Services include: consultation, psychotherapy, psychopharmacology and addiction services.
Other primary services of Wellness HealthCare Clinic include:
- Comprehensive diagnostic assessments
- Psychiatric assessments
- Medication management
- Individual therapy
- Trauma-based therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Family and couples therapy
- Premarital counseling, marriage counseling, couples counseling
- Substance abuse counseling
- Eating disorders counseling
- Life skills and coping strategies
- Anxiety treatment
- PTSD treatment
- Community support services (exclusive for DBH clients)
- Health Homes II
- Housing specialist
Call (800) 511-5540 / (202) 684-2784 or use our convenient Request an Appointment form.
We offer our services to residents of Washington, Oxon Hill-Glassmanor, Alexandria, Arlington, Hillcrest Heights, Bellevue, Largo, Glassmanor, Fort Washington and nearby communities.
For us to sustain our growth and capabilities, we must continuously strengthen customer relations and identify their ongoing needs. We watch closely for industry trends that may impact our delivery service system. Our energies are focused on creative problem solving and finding solutions for better service delivery.