There are many components of our services that interact closely with each other and also with your primary-care physician, when appropriate. Our philosophy of treatment recognizes the totality of the individual in his or her life situation. This includes the interconnection of multiple dimensions, from biomedical to spiritual as well as external relationships with your family and larger social groups. Treatment ranges from cognitive behavioral therapy to psychopharmacology and many other mental health services.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive diagnostic assessments
- Psychiatric assessments
- Medication management
- Individual therapy
- Trauma-based therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Family and couples therapy
- Premarital counseling, marriage counseling, couples counseling
- Substance abuse counseling
- Eating disorders counseling
- Life skills and coping strategies
- Anxiety treatment
- PTSD treatment
- Community support services (exclusive for DBH clients)
- Health Homes II
- Housing specialist
Our service area includes Washington, Oxon Hill-Glassmanor, Alexandria, Arlington, Hillcrest Heights, Bellevue, Largo, Glassmanor, Fort Washington and nearby locations.
Call (800) 511-5540 / (202) 684-2784 or use our convenient Request an Appointment form.