Job Description: Clinical Manager
The Clinical Manager is responsible for the supervision and evaluation of a team of Community Support Workers. Assists with developing, planning, and implementing strategies for program continuation and growth. Providing clinical training to staff and evaluating the content of clinical documentation.
- Maintaining confidentiality of records relating to client treatment and continuous care
- Collecting information about clients through interviews, tests, and evaluation of day-to-day functioning within work, family, and other routines identifying areas needing continued support, resources, and treatment in order to assist consumers.
- Providing therapeutic services to clients through individual, family, and group sessions that are consistent with the current research, professional standards and the vision and values of Wellness HealthCare Clinics.
- Preparing and completing diagnostic and biopsychosocial assessments, clinical notes, referrals, treatments plans of clients.
- Collaborating with the leadership team of Wellness HealthCare Clinics, by assisting with identifying, developing, coordinating, and evaluating clinical and non-clinical training for staff to ensure consistency in the standard of practice and continued advancement of Wellness HealthCare Clinics.
- Providing expert level consultation, guidance, and support to staff creating a working environment in which collaboration is valued and excellence in clinical care is promoted and achieved.
- Assisting with developing, implementing, and expanding the services and programs of Wellness HealthCare Clinics to address identified gaps in mental health and supportive services available to the surrounding community.
- Conducting follow-up and aftercare planning services as needed; expeditiously discharging inactive clients.
- Providing emergency services during work hours and after hours as assigned.
- Leading direct supervision to a team of clinical and non-clinical staff that supports an interdisciplinary team approach to the delivery of care and employee evaluations.
- Ensures the smooth functioning of clinical operations by attending company-required training, meetings, supervisions, stakeholder meetings, etc.
- Providing office-based supervision to transition facilitators including review of documents, work productivity, and feedback regarding the quality of interaction with clients
- All this must be accomplished and provided in compliance with the District of Columbia’s Mental Health Standards and regulations of New Living HealthCare, LLC. and all Federal, State, and local laws applicable.
- Completing a minimum of ten (10) billable hours weekly
- Attends all company-required training
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field
- Must be licensed in Washington DC as LPC or LICSW
- 1-3 years supervisory experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including critical thinking
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Positive and supportive attitude towards the agency and its overall success