STATEMENT OF WORK: Community Support Worker (Emphasis on Treatment Plans)
- Ensures confidentiality of records relating to client treatment
- Completes treatment plans daily for assigned clients
- Completes LOCUS and GAINS forms that must be reviewed and approved by Clinical Director
- Collect information about clients through interviews, tests, and evaluation of day-to-day functioning and other routines. May identify areas needing continued support, resources, and treatment in order to assist clients.
- Recognizes potential crisis and emergency situations, analyzing such situations accurately, develop strategies to deal with such situations, and inform Supervisor/Manager when such incidents arise, i.e. dealing with client aggressive behavior to ensure no harm comes to the client, other staff, or the public.
- Assist case management team in identifying potential problems by providing input to counselors and other professionals relating to the development of client Treatment Plan.
- Attend meetings that may include staff meetings, meetings with supervisor and any other activities which ensure the smooth functioning of clinical operations.
- Attends all company-required training
- High School Diploma Required
- Some college preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, computer, and time management skills required
- Previous work in the mental health and/or social services/social work preferred
- Must be able to pass an FBI Background Check